Covid-19 x Laundry
Great news! Laundry for hair is now open for pre-booked hair cut and colour appointments. We're so excited to welcome you through our doors whether it's your first time (hello, it's nice to see you) or your returning time (great to see you again).
New clients wanting colour appointments can now book patch test and consultation appointments online or calling the salon.
We've put together some helpful notes below to let you know how we're opening during this time with COVID-19.
Please make sure you read and help do your bit to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Clients need to wear face masks when entering the salon.
- You are now able to check in with the track and trace system via our QR code.
- Only clients with booked appointments can enter the salon.
- Please ensure you arrive at your specified appointment time. Please try to avoid arriving late as we may not be able to keep your appointment.
- Your stylist will be there to greet you at the side door under the archway.
- If for any reason your stylist is running behind they will text you with a new time of arrival.
- Masks provided by the salon will be available at a minimal charge.
- We ask you to arrive alone and with minimal personal belongings.
- When entering the salon you will be asked to wash your hands.
- All the Laundry for hair team will be wearing PPE.
- All gowns and towels will be disposed of after each client.
- We have extended appointment times to allow for disinfecting of works stations and equipment after each client.
- We are keeping the number of clients to four at a time to respect social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that all payments for services are by card transaction only.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty, we really do value each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Updates affecting everyone
Only clients with booked appointments are allowed to enter the salon, because of this we have had to revise some of the services we have previously offered.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer walk-in fringe trims
Updates affecting children and teenagers
We're sorry, we're not able to offer any children's cuts at this time. Teenagers are able to have an appointment if they're able to enter the building alone and be comfortable wearing the PPE provided. Please be aware, cuts will be charged at the full adult price.
Remember to sign up to our mailing list for further updates. Thank you again.