Covid-19 x Laundry
Great news! Laundry for hair is now open for pre-booked hair cut and colour appointments. We're so excited to welcome you through our doors whether it's your first time (hello, it's nice to see you) or your returning time (great to see you again).
We've put together some helpful notes below to let you know how we're opening during this time with COVID-19.
Please make sure you read and help do your bit to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Only clients with booked appointments can enter the salon.
- Please ensure you arrive at your specified appointment time. Please try to avoid arriving late as we may not be able to keep your appointment.
- Your stylist will be there to greet you at the side door under the archway.
- If for any reason your stylist is running behind they will text you with a new time of arrival.
- If you wish to wear a face mask please provide your own. Masks provided by the salon will be available at a minimal charge.
- We ask you to arrive alone and with minimal personal belongings.
- When entering the salon you will be asked to wash your hands.
- All the Laundry for hair team will be wearing PPE.
- All gowns and towels will be disposed of after each client.
- We have extended appointment times to allow for disinfecting of works stations and equipment after each client.
- We are keeping the number of clients to four at a time to respect social distancing guidelines.
- Unfortunately under the regulations we are unable to serve hot drinks to clients.
- We ask that all payments for services are by card transaction only.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty, we really do value each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Updates affecting everyone
Only clients with booked appointments are allowed to enter the salon, because of this we have had to revise some of the services we have previously offered.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer walk-in fringe trims
Updates affecting colour treatments
Patch testing update for colour work. New clients requiring colour work will need to have their appointments split into two separate sessions. The cut appointment will be booked first for a colour and cut consultation provided with a patch test. Based on the outcome of the test we can then look to make an appointment for any follow up any colour treatment with you at a later date.
Updates affecting children and teenagers
We're sorry, we're not able to offer any children’s cuts at this time. Teenagers are able to have an appointment if they're able to enter the building alone and be comfortable wearing the PPE provided. Please be aware, cuts will be charged at the full adult price.
Remember to sign up to our mailing list for further updates. Thank you again.